Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 30

So yesturday Mommy and me went to my new friend Kaileys house for her 6 month birthday! She is getting soo big and she is soo cute. She was rolling all over. I can roll to but she is a little faster then me. I also got to play with her toys and I loved the Winne the Pooh rattle.




Today Daddy didn't have to work, so he stayed home with me today and we got to hang out. I got to go with him to get his haircut and see Krystal again. Everyone at the salon loves me. That said I look soo cute in my sunglasses. They were in awe at how well I keep them on.




Mommy has starte working on my christmas list. But I have no clue what I want. I dont even know what I want to be for Halloween.


*Eating peas*

*Trying to Escape*

*Come on Mommy*

*My new girlfriend*

*Aren't we cute*

No comments: