Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 31st

So Christmas is over! I had soo much fun. I got lots of new toys and clothes and love them all. I also got to see everyone at a Christmas Party at my Great-Grandparents house. Here are some pictures from Christmas.
I am also learning lots of new things. I can climb the stairs faster then Mommy can put the gate up. I am also pulling up and crusing along things, I try to walk. I can let go of stuff and stand on my own for a few seconds but when I try to move forward I end up just falling on my butt. Mommy says I will learn soon. I can walk with my walker toy that I got for Christmas though. I also love to climb things I climb through the hole in the table and back around. I am eating regular food also. I love raviolis and those noodles that are circles.








































No comments: