Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wow

Wow its been a long time. We have been super busy around here. I went back to work part time. I am working nights (6-8:30) 4 nights a week as an Assistant Teacher in adult education. I love it. Logen has been on the move like crazy. You cant get him to sit still. He has gotten soo big over these past few months. He is running and climbing. He is all boy and all toddler. He loves being outside. If you let him he would live out there I am sure. Rain or shine it doesn't bother him.

We didnt get to go on a vacation this summer. Bryan has been busy working.

Logen is still rear-facing. I am not ready to turn him around. His seat goes up to 35pds rear facing. We will probably wait to turn him until closer to two. Also Logen is going to be a big brother come Feburary 2010. I know that he is going to be a great big brother.

Here are some pictures for you guys to enjoy.











No comments: